• Kills 99.9% of bacteria
• Zero set-up time
• Safe to use on skin
• Meets all requirements of BSEN 1276 and 1650 for food handling area sanitisation/disinfection
• Fully Portable, No external Power source required
• Alcohol-free – This means there is no issue with skin drying, irritation, flammability or even substance abuse
• Active biocides – This gives effective and residual
action – unlike alcohol-based products
• Unique “dual-quat” – Providing effective control of the widest range of microorganisms, including bacte-ria, viruses and fungi
• Non staining
• Non corrosive
• Provides streak-free finish on most surfaces including Glass and Stainless Steel
Ramsol - Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray
Ramsol Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces as well as tested and proven for use on skin. This product delivers residual action control of an extensive range of microorganisms while still pro-tecting the skin. The Ramsol spray is a revolutionary mist spray de-signed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage. This product deals rapidly and effectively with an extensive list of bacteria, viruses, fungi and moulds. Ramsol has been tested effectively against small non-enveloped viruses (hardest-to-kill category). Viruses in this category can include Poliovirus, Norovirus and Feline Calicivirus. Ramsol has also been tested effectively against envel-oped viruses (easiest-to-kill category). Viruses in this category can in-clude Coronaviruses and Type A Influenza’s.
On 11th of March 2020, the American Chemical Council stated **As COVID-19 is a new strain of Coronavirus there is no product on the market today that can claim to be proven to kill the virus. However, products that are effective against non-enveloped viruses (hardest-to-kill category) are likely to be effective against COVID-19**. The (ACC) also stated they expect products that are effec-tive against enveloped viruses (easiest-to-kill category) to be also effective against non-enveloped viruses.